Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Well, here's another year. What happened to 2008? I think I blinked and missed it, it went by so fast. It's taken me a little bit to even think about New Years Resolutions. Erik had the flu a couple of days ago, and Ashley had it yesterday, now I'm not feeling so hot. Figures Tim (the only one of us who DIDN'T get a flu shot) feels fine. Anyway, my new years resolution this year is a continuation of last years, which has gone on a brief hiatus until April. Last year I was able to lose about 40 lbs. until I got pregnant in July. My goal since July has been to gain as little weight as possible with this pregnancy and make sure I continue exercising through this pregnancy so I can be ahead of the game when the baby comes. I turn 29 in March and I would really like to make a good start into my thirties, feeling good and looking good. So my New years resolutions for the year are to not go utterly insane being a mom of three, and to get to my goal weight by the end of the year. Wish me luck, and I'll try to keep you updated.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Are you joining any group to loose the weight, or are you doing it yourself? I am a member of Weight Watchers and would recommend it to everyone.

Amy (Swapp) Tremayne said...

I have a membership at a really good gym, but other than that, no groups.

Anonymous said...

You can do it!