Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm such a wimp

Wednesday I took Ashley to Kindergarten Roundup to find out the necessary information for next school year. I realized I'm a wimpy mom when they took all the kindergartners to the classroom for games and cookies. I turned around in my seat watching Ashley leave and almost started bawling! My baby, my baby, where are they taking you? Homeschooling wouldn't be SO terrible, would it? I hear that your first and your last are the hardest to let go of. Everyone cry with me in September!

3 comments:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

Yes the first is hard! I was that way with Jordan. The worst part for me is I was all emotional like all the other moms and Jordan was like ok love you and walked away without a second look, he wasn't like the other kids who were having their own problem. Good Luck! Tara goes to kindergarden in Aug and I'm freaking out. I think she'll be my hardest. And as far as homeschooling I could NEVER do it. I'm just not discapline enough.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was hard with my oldest, Tyler, but with Alex...breeze. She said, "Mommy, I walk myself to the door. You can stay in the car." Not Tyler...I walked her to class EVERY DAY throughout Kindergarten. I still have to walk with Tyler to places because she's so shy and she's a sophomore!! :)

Little Farmer Family said...

Amy, yay I found your blog!! Congrats!! Connor is so handsome!! Are you feeling ok with three now?? I'm sure you're soing great!!