Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost there

Well, we've just about gotten through it. The Piano Recital is over and done with, and went off without a hitch, except Erik smashing his finger in the church door. (Can't wait for another little boy :)) We've gotten through Tim's, Dad's, 60th b-day party, which was at our house on Sunday (switched from the night before the induction, thankyou Tim). Today I finish up my visiting teaching for April, and get some of the last minute shopping done (which mom tells me not to do, she can do it when she gets here- do I ever listen????). And tomorrow Mom flies in to try to make me sit down and relax (it won't work, I bet you it won't). Then......Thursday morning....6:00 A.M. we're in the hospital getting pitosin pumped into my system. If everything goes as smoothly as it did with Erik, we should have a new little hurricane added to our family by noon or 1. I'll post pictures when I get a spare second.....which could mean NEVER! Grandma Renee bought me a magnet for my fridge which reads "Mothers of little boys are busy from SON up to SON down". Hopefully I can get at least one picture posted for you all. WISH ME LUCK!!!

5 comments:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

GOOD LUCK AMY!!!! How exciting! Makes me want another one SO badly!!!!

riggs family said...

Good luck!!! Hope all goes smoothly like before. It really is amazing how different boys are than girls. A hurricane is exactly what Payton is too.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget our chat about how to treat your nurses. Love you.

Vanessa said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Cindy said...

Congrats Cuz...another boy, you are lucky...Love ya can't wait to see him.