Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brian Reganism

Alright everyone, I've been given the assignment by my brother Brian to spread the good word, no not the gospel (though I'm sure he wouldn't mind that), but the good word of Brian Regan. If you've never heard of him....for shame. He's just our absolute favorite comedian ever. He's completely clean, and HILARIOUS! Listen to him here on my blog, or look him up on youtube. You won't be sorry.
I'm totally jealous because Mom and Tacee are going to see him live at the college in Missoula this weekend. :(
ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know that he is coming to Blackfoot...or maybe he's already come and gone, but was thinking it was in March. he is a funny character!

riggs family said...

brian regan is hilarious, aaron and listen to him all the time. I love the name one.