Sunday, March 8, 2009

4 1/2 weeks? Too Long!

I know in the past I have said that I wasn't ready for this little boy to be born, because, since I have 1 boy I know how rambunctious and energetic they can be and it is easier to keep this one on the inside. Katie, I don't know how you do it!!! Twin boys....eeeesh. I've changed my mind. Get this child OUT!
I had heartburn all last night (even after taking 4, YES 4, tums), so I added a pillow to elevate myself, and woke up with a splitting headache. My sciatic nerve is killing me, and I'm having those awful ab muscles stretching pains. I don't have ankles anymore, just donuts wedged up over my feet, and I cut myself twice shaving my legs, cause I can't seem to get to them anymore. CAN I BE DONE YET????
Up side....I can't reach my feet, so Tim finally put my lotion on for me last night. I haven't gotten a foot massage since I was pregnant with Ashley.
Oh, and by the way....HE has a name now....Connor James Tremayne.

2 comments:

Marti Hawker said...

Cute name! Try Zantac, it helps. :(

Kristy said...

You should be able to tun a 5k by May 2nd, right???? J/K but maybe you will have a cute baby we can come and see.