Sunday, March 29, 2009

The sound of silence

So, normally Erik won't sleep unless he's in his own bed or in the van. If he falls asleep in the van I can usually transfer him to the couch and he'll continue to sleep (see previous post). I have never had him fall asleep in the middle of play. So anyway, Friday Myken, a friend of mine, and I took our kids swimming for a couple of hours. Apparently this completely wore Erik out. Myken took him home and dropped him off with Tim, while I stayed for Ashley's swimming lessons. Tim could hear him in the kitchen playing with the child lock on the cupboard doors on my island. Suddenly.....silence. And this is what he found when he investigated the silence.





2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is adorable! I think I would like this result better than what I usually find when things get too quiet. I am so happy the weather is changing so kids can wear themselves out like that again!

Anonymous said...

OH...How Adorable!!! Isn't that just the cutest thing?! I have a pick of Tyler asleep on the toilet...she hates me for it. :)