Thursday, March 19, 2009

Help, I'm a meanie!!!

My patience level has dropped with my comfort level. My poor family. I don't remember being this mean with my other two, in fact, Tim has said I wasn't this mean. Of course I didn't have 2 other kids with my other pregnancies either. Just one example; I got a new pack n' play the other day, and I set it up to make sure it was what I wanted, and Erik kept touching it....just touching. It drove me bonkers! He was in tears, I was frustrated. Help, how am I going to make it another 3 weeks without my kids hating me, my husband hating me, and me hating myself for being such a monster???!!! Where's the intervention?

2 comments:

Wise Family said...

Hey Amy! I am glad you only have a couple more weeks to go! I have been that way too. Maybe you just need an hour or two to yourself to refocus. Sometimes that little break is what is needed. I hope you get to feeling better.

Marti Hawker said...

I think every prego woman can relate! you are short on sleep and you're uncomfortable. Your kids are young, and very forgiving, they will forget. Make sure you get a blessing, that always helps. I'll keep you in my prayers, I know how you feel!