Monday, December 22, 2008

About 8 inches

Well, we got some snow last night. This is a view out the front door of our house, Tim definately got his exercise shoveling this morning. I love the beauty of snow and how it lays such a pristine blanket over the world. It makes everything seem so clean, and pure. MELT ALREADY!! My mom is driving down from Missoula tomorrow morning, and I'm VERY concerned about her safety driving that stretch between Butte and DuBois. Very Trecherous. If you have a second, say a little prayer that she gets here safe. If this snow could just go away for 24 hours, and come back after that, it'd be great, in fact we could have a blizzard after that and I'd be happy. That's not too much to ask is it??? Well, I may not be appreciating the snow as much as I should, but the kids sure are. They love it! I think they especially love that they get a mug of hot chocolate after playing in the cold. I think Erik has taken to putting on all the gear (hat, gloves, snowpants, snowboots), stepping out the door, coming right back in and asking for hot chocolate with marshamallows. He hasn't realized yet that he can just ask, and not have to go through the wardrobe fiasco. Oh, well, it's cute. Ashley has been wanting badly to make a snowman, unfortunately the snow we've been getting is the dry powdery type. Not at all suitable for making snowmen. :(







No comments: