Friday, December 12, 2008

Makes 15 Dozen??!!




So, the other day I went to Sam's club to get some groceries. I saw a box of sugar cookie mix, and was immediately craving sugar cookies (that happens a lot lately) so I bought it. Well I got the box home and noticed it said: Makes 15 dozen cookies. What in the heck am I going to do with 15 dozen cookies, I thought to myself. I know....Have a sugar cookie decorating party! So I called up about 8-10 of my friends who have little kids who aren't in school yet, and invited them over decorate sugar cookies! We had a blast. These pictures were taken soon after we started, so SOME of the kids are still at the tables instead of up playing in my kids' rooms. About halfway through the kids decided that would be more fun, and the sugar cookie decorating became the duty of the moms, which is how it's supposed to be I think. Mom's in the kitchen decorating cookies and chatting and kids playing....sounds like the right dynamic. Anyway, it was a blast! May have to become an annual event.




2 comments:

Marti Hawker said...

MMmmmm... I crave sugar cookies too!

Anonymous said...

love the outline of her panties her ass would be tight and fun