Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All Music-ed out!!!

After this Sunday I refuse to have anything else to do with music until after the holidays. Usually the music is one of my favorite things about Christmas. This year I'm all music-ed out! I have 8 piano and voice students that I work with (which I get a break from until the 5th of January!), and....I participated in the choir for our Stake Christmas Music Program, helped organize and plan our Ward Music Sacrament Meeting for Christmas as well as am singing in the choir for that, singing in a small group, and conducting the YM and YW in a song. I also helped organize and plan our Relief Society Christmas Music Program which is also this Sunday, and am singing in a trio for that program. Ahhhh! I LOVE music, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. On our sleigh ride next week, we're required to sing for our supper. I told Grandma she could count on me for some loud clapping and whooping, but I'm not going to sing a note after this Sunday. I refuse!

No comments: