Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight is worth it

Okay, so I'm writing this half asleep, so sorry if it doesn't make much sense.
I went to the 12:30 showing of Twilight last night, which was somewhat foolish considering I knew I'd have to get up at 6:30-7:00 with the kids. Well, my friends and I got there at 10:30 and.....didn't have to wait in line! They were showing the movie on all 13 screens and some of the screens were empty so they let those people who had those theatre numbers on their tickets in early. Our friend was holding our place in line and called us letting us know she was in the theatre, so we drove over, parked, and walked in. NICE! Not a bad wait when you get to sit in comfy chairs in a warm theatre chatting with a bunch of friends. Anywho, the movie didn't actually get started until 1:00 because of technical difficulties linking the projectors in order to play the movie throughout the whole theatre. They said there were around 3,000 people there for that showing!!
So, anyway, the movie was worth it. It started out a little cheesy and I got a little worried, but by the end....wow! I even read the books first and still loved it. I was a little distracted at the end (during some really intense, dramatic parts) because of a full bladder and a child kicking said bladder. But even so, two thumbs up, highly recommended, 5 stars.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

My mom, sisters and sister in law are all coming down to SLC and we have tickets for Saturday monring. Can't wait!!!!!