Friday, November 7, 2008

Update


Sooo.....I'm not so good at keeping up with this, although I've written more frequently here than in my journal so I'll pat myself on the back. Here's the update: I'm pregnant, due in April. They thought it might be twins because I was measuring big. I had an ultrasound this morning to find out and....only 1. But I'm two weeks further along than we thought (woo hoo!), and....it's another BOY. Oh, geez. I'm not buying anything new for my home for a VERY long time. And I think my home is going to be a very noisy place. I can't WAIT (really!) I'll try to keep up to date as much as possible on this pregnancy.

Halloween was fun, I guess. I'm not a huge fan of spending money on cheap costumes kids wear once, and on tons of junk food. Not a Halloween person. My kids loved it though, and I have to admit they looked pretty cute. We're candy re-gifters. All the candy my kids got at parties and trunk-or-treats went right into a bowl and out to trick or treaters on halloween night. My kids got to keep what they collected on Halloween, which wasn't much, since a 5 year old and a 2 year old don't hit too many homes. Hope everyone else had a good holiday.....on to the next.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You have some really cute kids.

Marti Hawker said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I have a blog too, is it okay if I add you to my list?

riggs family said...

congrats on #3!! I voted for Aaron for obvious reasons, but I really like Jackson too. we have talked about the 3, but i relate it to cliff jumping as a kid. you stand up there looking down, and it hits you how high you really are and the fear sets in, and you just don't know if you can take the plunge. I'm glad you have a blog I'm going to add you to my list ok

Cindy said...

I think you should name him Edward, Jacob or Seth!!!!!